This year it is held from 2nd to 4th September and the line up looks the best ever!
The Grand Ring sees The Household Cavalry Musical Ride taking centre stage as well as stacks of other amazing entertainment from the Band of the Corps of Royal Engineers, the hound parade and vintage cars, massed piped bands, allcomers’ dog racing and parachute displays from Jump4heroes.
The Showground has birds of prey displays, highland dancing and sheep dog trials to name just a few of the many attraction.
The AGA Rangemaster Cookery Theatre sees Paul Hollywood sharing baking tips on Friday, Mary Berry on Saturday and Valentine Warner on Sunday as well as GBBO protegy Martha Collison and Matt Gabbitas of Masa, Derby’s Restaurant of the Year 2015.
With children under 14 admitted free, the Chatsworth Country Fair is great value for a family day out. A popular favourite with all ages is the Olde Tyme Fairground, with its classic rides: the Helter Skelter; Chair-O-Plane, Gallopers and the magnificent Big Wheel. Around the showground, look out for lots more entertainment with target golf; pony rides; bungee trampolines and climbing walls.
The Red Arrows are also there putting on one of their awesome displays on Friday and Sunday – not to be missed!
All this and lots of shopping plus delicious food to choose from. There really is something for everyone!
Tickets for Chatsworth Country Fair are £25 for adults per day and free for children under 14 years old. Fantastic discounts are available for tickets purchased in advance online.
I have managed to get hold of a pair of tickets to the day of your choice for you to WIN! All you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter below..
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ending requesting their chosen date. If they do not respond within 3 days another winner may be chosen due to the timely nature of the giveaway.
- Your details will be passed to Chatsworth PR, but will not be passed onto any third parties by My Gorgeous Boys.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition ends midnight Monday 16 August.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com