With the weather taking a turn for the decidedly wintry it is time to dig out the wellies for a walk in the park. My main criticism with wellies is your feet get really cold, even with thermal socks on.
So when we were asked to review Welly Warmas we jumped at the chance to try out anything to keep our toes snug. They basically are a top quality lining for your boots!
So what is so good about them..
- Cosy and warm and very soft!
- Machine washable.
- Thin micro and polar fleece – so not bulky and easy to get on and off.
- Fab bright colours (and loving the faux fur range!)
- Range of sizes and suitable for men, women and children.
- Prices start at just £7.95 for the kids fleece liners and £10.95 for an adult pair!
We really couldn’t find anything to fault them!
I think they would look great teamed with a pair of these marvellous Hunter kids boots that actually glow in the dark! Perfect for Bonfire Night!
If you would like to win a pair of Welly Warmas, Kids One Stop Shop are offering you the opportunity! Just click here for details. Competition ends 23 November – good luck!
Disclaimer: We were sent a pair of adult and child Welly Warmas in exchange for completing this review, but all opinions are our own.