Wow, I’m thrilled!
I’ve been nominated by the very lovely Jacqueline at How to be a Gourmand for The Versatile Blogger award. I met Jacqueline at a Total Greek Yoghurt masterclass. It was a great day where we all had a go at being “master chefs” and tried out some very yummy dishes. At the time Jacqueline was living in London but has since relocated to Hong Kong where her hubbie is working. How to be a Gourmand is a new blog for her and is a great read for foodie treats! We have kept in touch and I am really flattered to have been chosen by her for this prestigious award! Thank you honey 🙂
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to them.
- Say 5 random facts about you.
- Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers.
- Let the blogger know about the nomination.
Five random facts about me:
1. I am the eldest of four and have two sisters and a brother. They are all secondary school teachers!
2. I did a skydive at 12,000 feet over Lake Taupo in New Zealand
3. I saw Oasis in one of their early gigs in 1994 at Sheffield Leadmill. I can remember it clearly as I was driving that night and was with two friends, Claire and Lou. We were going to go to see Blur but it had sold out so we went to this instead. The band were very clean cut and eager to impress – lol!
4. I have a wierd phobia about ladybirds. I’m not keen on the way their wings come out of their body and when they are u pside down their legs kick. It makes my skin crawl.
5. When I was in my late teens/early20’s I bought most of my clothes from charity shops and virtually lived in crimpelene dresses and coloured leather jackets. Either that or I made my own clothes from fabric bought on the market. It was very disposable fashion!
I would like to tag Sarah, who I have never met in person but who is a top blogger, Kylie, who I met at an event organised by Next last year and who has a very stylish blog and Charlotte who I met recently at this event!
Spread the blogger love!