We were thrilled to have been sent a Light up Space Planetarium as Ethan is a big fan of the stars and the sky at night.
- Very easy to assemble in just a few minutes with clear instructions
- Batteries included (always a huge plus in my opinion!)
- Multi use – mini night sky planetarium, projector torch and night light
- Films include northern and southern hemisphere which can be project onto the dome or project the image directly onto the ceiling of your room.
- Also small films with printed images such as UFO, planets and stars can be used on the torch projector (which forms the base of the planetarium). These can be projected onto the wall or ceiling.
- The focus can be adjusted by sliding pins up and down the side or moving the torch close to or further away from the wall.
- Also included are blank films for you to draw your own pictures or slogans onto.
- Good quality item.
- Retails at around £15.00 which makes it a great gift or perhaps a well earned treat!
This is a lovely educational, fun toy and perfect for any fan of space and the stars. It is designed for children aged 8+ and because of the samll parts and fairly delicate nature I would say it isn’t suitable for children under 6. It stands around cm which is smaller than I thought it would be but actually it is just the perfect size for what it does.
Do you have a fan of space?
I am looking forward to taking the boys to the Kielder Observatory in Northumberland one day. It has official dark sky status and looks like great fun!