Noah and myself have recently completed a Surestart Mini Olympics course.
It was about encouraging and educating us to:
- do 60 minutes activity a day – dancing, walking, playing – no matter what the weather!
- learn more about fun ways to be physically active and how you can build up activity throughout the day
- learn about the heart, which is a muscle and needs to be exercised
- the importance of eating five fruit and vegetables a day
We also did some “snack art” and made a edible medal…
- Take a round cracker
- Spread it with cream cheese
- Place a cucumber slice or kiwi in the middle and top with a raspberry.
- Decorate around the cucumber with raisins, bluberries or whatever fruit/veg you like.