The boys love watching Lazy Town when it is on television. The fabulous Sporticus and sweet Stephanie deliver healthy eating in a fun and engaging way against the evil Robbie Rotten and his sugary junk. Last Christmas we saw the stage production of the TV Show at Butlins which brought the show even more to life!
We were sent some Lazy Town Fit Fruits carton drinks to review
What we liked about them:
- No artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours or preservatives!
- One of your “five a day” fruit portions
- Three great flavours – orange and peach, lemon and lime and apple and blackcurrant (is it just me who has two children who don’t like the same flavour juices!?)
- Handy lunchbox size cartons
- Fun lazytown characters
- Cartons don’t have to be kept refrigerated
There are also plans to launch a selection of boxed dilute squashes in flavours such as Pink Lemonade, Orange and Peach and Apple and Raspberry. These also are fruit juices with none of the sugary, artificial extras. They are really delicious and a great change from the standard flavours.
So the thumbs up from us! Perfect for cooling off with after a sunny summers day.. now just need the sun!
I am a member of the Mumsnet Bloggers Network, a group of parent bloggers picked by Mumsnet to review products, services, events and brands. I have not paid for the product or to attend an event. I have editorial control and retain full editorial integrity.