Although I have no little babies of my own anymore, I felt like a trip to the new Kiddicare store in Nottingham was essential, if only to see how far pushchair choosing has come since we shopped for our firstborn.
As well as massive selection of essential baby goods and expertly trained staff, Kiddicare have gone to incredible lengths to help ease the stress of choosing the right items for your new bundle of joy. As is said “it is all in the detail” and here are just a few of the lovely little touches..
- Kiddi Cinemas located throughout the store showing black and white cartoons such as Betty Boop with cushioned seats for kids to park themselves so parents can concentrate on the task in hand…
- Community noticeboard to advertise local events, activites etc…
- Safe children’s play area in the well stocked delicious cafe (great meeting area!)..
- Cute illustrations on the “queue wall” for the loo.. Noah is as tall as a baby elephant 🙂
and here he is next to one..
- We also loved the baby massage and baby yoga classes in the Events Room. These are provided bySole Nutrition. A fab way to bond with baby, relax and pick up tips for helping with digestion, sleep and illnesses. More details in store.
All this plus parent and child loos, a “walk in the park” buggy test area, plenty of comfy stools to rest weary feet, car seat fitting expertise, free gift wrapping area, a pushchair “garage” to fix wonky wheels etc, VIB (very important baby) area for making your nursery “wish list” and the latest technology employed throughout the store (as you would expect from Kiddicare!).
Thank you to Matt and Jennie for providing us with a very lovely morning at the store! And a big hello to fellow Nottingham gorgeous bloggers, The Crumby Mummy, Aresidence and Mama Jewels. Great to see you guys!