We have had some amazing holidays in Italy and it has to be said that one of the things that have made them so good (as well as seeing Granny and Grandpa!) is the delicious food that the country is so good at producing.
The fruit and vegetables are all fresh, tasty and delicious and the antipasti is moreish to say the least! Fresh olives, cold meats, cheese and pickles combine to make a meal in themselves. Anchovies are an essential ingredient too adding a richness and flavour. They are also full of goodness!
We were sent a Delicius tasting box of anchovies flavoured with olive oil, capers, Italian herbs and chilli to try out. The perfect excuse to rewind the clock to our holidays in Italy and knock up an antipasti selection..
Anchovies can also be added to cooking to add that distinctive saltiness. We added the anchovies with chilli to a simple tomato sauce and also to pizza adding a cracking flavour to liven things up.
If you would like to try out something else you can try out some more delicious recipes here.
The anchovies tasted fresh and flavour packed. The selection of flavours worked really well and didn’t overpower the anchovies. Any lovers of Italian food would absolutely love Delicius anchovies as they make the perfect accompaniment to antipasti and many other recipes.
You can find Ciao Gusto at Ocado here: http://goo.gl/9ExTcV
Here is your chance to win your own Delicius tasting box just like ours…
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ending requesting their chosen date. If they do not respond within 3 days another winner may be chosen due to the timely nature of the giveaway.
- Your details will be passed to Ciao Gusto PR, but will not be passed onto any third parties by My Gorgeous Boys.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition ends midnight Monday 19 December.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com