Goose Fair is one of Europe’s most famous travelling fairs. It has over 700 years of history and over 500 rides!
Look at the fun we had!
- The fair is on until Sunday 7 October.
- We went on the tram which does a Group Rider saver ticket for £5 for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- We arrived for 4.30pm and it was pretty quiet. Once it starts to get dark and the fairground lights come on it is gets busy.
- Pick up a copy of the Evening Post for money off vouchers for the rides.
- Don’t miss the mushy peas and mint sauce.