The weather has been glorious after all the snow and as we have bought an annual pass for our local farm White Post Farm, we headed there for a couple of hours just Noah and Mummy time! It was lovely to be out in the fresh air and we had lots of fun.
This is what we got up to…
- we had races on the gokarts – Noah won 2-1
- we watched some goats being milked and then the milk being given in a bottle to the baby goats
- Noah held a baby mouse and Mummy held a baby chick
- we saw the meercats being fed live insects and loving them
- Noah loved seeing the deer but only two had antlers like the reindeer in Lapland
- we fed ducks, chicken, goats and sheep
- we saw some 2 day old piglets (12 of them!)
- we bumped into lovely Charlotte from The Crumbly Mummy 🙂
We also paid a visit to our favourite forest, Sherwood Pines. There were lots of sticks about and had lots of fun hunting out Stick Man… do you think he is here?