Discovery Pass Giveaway! #weloveforests
As Spring looks to be just around the corner what better way to plan some outdoor adventure in the warmer weather than with this great giveaway to win a Discovery Pass from the Forestry Commission! Our local forest is Sherwood Pines which is a brilliant family day out, perfect for blowing away the cobwebs as you can see here. The forest isn’t just about the great outdoors you can also get creative! Check out way we got creative with leaves and sticks here and here. Red Ted also has a brilliant round up of stick crafts here. Let your imagination run wild!
This prize offers the lucky winner a Discovery Pass for their chosen forest location. You just chose from a wide selection across England. Full details of the forests can be seen here. The pass is valid for 12 months and gives free parking for one car. Additional benefits to the pass include:
- A seasonal e-newsletter, with forest news and events.
- Generous discount vouchers for shops and activities on and off site. Benefits differ from site to site.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize all you need to do is:
- Log in to Rafflecopter with your Facebook account or your email address and tweet about the giveaway following the instructions given.
- You can increase your chance of winning by entering every day and there are some additional ways to gain extra entries on the form.
- The winner will be chosen on Wednesday 15 March via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this blog. The winning entrant will be contacted and asked to provide an address so we can arrange for their Discovery Pass to be sent on to them.