However your morning pans out – school run, the work commute, crafting with the kids or a lazy morning pottering about in the garden – I think most of us need that first hot cuppa first thing or at elevenses. I don’t know about you but my tea or coffee is often grabbed on the go or the mug sits on the side getting cold!
If this is also you then you will love the stylish and chic travel mugs from The English Table with designs from Kew and Katie Alice. You simply make your drink in this mug add the lid and off you go!
So what is so great about these travel mugs?
- the mugs are double walled so insulated to keep drinks hotter for longer
- made from ceramic so just like your cuppa at home
- no burnt fingers when holding the cup as double walled
- environmentally friendly compared to using paper cups from coffee shops)
- cost effective as you can make your drink at home to take out with you
- the flexible silicon lid helps to keep little fingers from getting burnt and mimimises spills
- quirky, fun designs
- the essential Summer accessory – perfect for day to day use as well as camping, days out and picnics.
If you fancy winning a pair of these mugs in your chosen design (with a retail value of £20) all you have to do is fill in the rafflecopter below..
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions: This prize draw runs until 23.59 GMT Tuesday 13 May. There is one prize of two Katie Alice or Kew travel mugs. The winner can chose their prize from the selection on The English Table website. Fulfilment will be arranged by the company and the winners must agree to have details passed to them for that purpose. Open to adults 18 and over with UK delivery address. Entry is by Rafflecopter and all entries will be verified. Failure to fulfill the requirements will disqualify all entries by that individual. The winner will be chosen by random.org notified by email within 48 hours. The prize must be claimed within 28 days.