We were thrilled to receive a Cubby Kit box in the post addressed to eldest which was a treat as he doesn’t get much post 🙂 It was a very exciting Saturday morning and luckily a rainy one too so we quickly got to work on some craft activities!
What is it?
Cubby Kits are specially designed crates full of craft activities specific for an age group (3-4 years or 5-6 years). Each kit has all you need to create the activities. You can sign up to receive one sent on a monthly basis for £19.99 or £199.00 for the year (2 free boxes).
We received the one for 5-6 years containing an “Outer Space” kit with everything needed to make a Foam Rocket and Constellations Wall Chart.
What is so good about it?
- The kits are made from really good quality material.
- Very simple to follow taking the hassle out of crafty activities.
- Come in a cool box which you can reuse for storing craft items or turn it into a craft project in itself!
- The website provides even more fab, free activites here.
- Would make a great gift idea.
- Educational and interesting.
- Great to spend some time with my eldest one to one having fun.
- On the expensive side but given the quality of items you receive it is well worth it.
Ok, so would you buy it?
I think this is a fantastic idea and perfect for my boys who have a short attention span but love creating things simply and seeing results quickly. When my youngest turns 3 I will definitely be looking at these kits again as it is something they could both do. It would be perfect on a rainy afternoon to keep them quiet 🙂