As the winter draws near and the cold snap returns our skin really takes the brunt of it with biting winds and central heating cranked up resulting in dry, cracked and chapped skin in need of urgent care.
Aquaphor from Eucerin is a soothing skin balm solution perfect for rescuing skin from the perils of the season.
What have we been using it for?
- smoothing over chapped lips, suffering from moving between cold and warm environments.
- keeping dry hands and cuticles soft and smooth – my cuticles are literally tough as old boots!
- cracked heels and feet – all that shoving in and out of boots takes it toll
Did you know?
- The Eucerin Aquaphor formula was first introduced in the US market almost 100 year ago and has been a household staple ever since – long trusted for its effectiveness in repairing a wide range of skin SOS cases.
- Formulated with only seven ingredients, Aquaphor is gentle enough to be used on highly irritated skin as well as on sensitive baby skin and also in the nappy area
- Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm protects the skin by creating a breathable protective barrier, allowing oxygen and water vapor to circulate to and from the skin, allowing skin to ‘breathe’ and strengthen its natural barrier function
The balm itself is quite thick (a similar texture to Vaseline) but it is absorbed really easily and leaves your skin and lips feeling amazing. You also don’t need a lot to get great results so one tube will last for ages.
What is not to love about Aquaphor!? This one product can replace at least three of my regular products and does a brilliant job at the same time. It is also safe for all the family to use Result!
This post is an entry for the BritMums #MyAquaphor Challenge, sponsored by Eucerin. Discover the benefits of Eucerin.