Around this time of year I start to think about hibernation and how brilliant it would be if we could curl into a ball and sleep the winter away. This isn’t really practical so as an alternative, making our homes all cosy and relaxing, will have to do!
A fun and easy way to do this is to liven up with walls with some fantastic stickers from My Wall Stickers.
I chose the 3 tall daisies that retails at £20.99 to brighten up a corner of the living room that I don’t really know what to do with. I think they look fantastic and add another dimension to the room.
I also chose this funky fighter jet for my son’s bedroom as an alternative to a poster.
Here are some other reasons to love My Wall Stickers:
- Easy to follow instructions and easy to put up. I was a bit worried so started with the smaller sticker but it actually was very straightforward!
- Fast delivery – my stickers arrived the next day in a solid cardboard tube all ready to mount!
- Free delivery on orders over £40
- Lots of original sticker designs for creating a unique space in your home.
- Customise the sticker to suit your decor by selecting from a vast range of colours. A custom sticker designer is also available where you could chose your favourite quote to add to the wall! I love this idea – a great motivational quote would be perfect for the home office!
- Good quality stickers with a 5 year guarantee.
I am now looking at the other poky little corners around the house and thinking of ways to liven them up with some sticker action. Check out the website and let me know what you think! You call also find My Wall Stickers here on Facebook.