The lovely Jen at the Mum in the Madhouse has started up a great linky which I just had to join in with!
I do love the autumn, particularly the colours. Not so keen on the dark nights and cold mornings.. But there is always chocolate – good tip there Gemma 🙂 !
Here are my goals for this autumn..
- Make the most of time spent with Noah as next year he will be at school! Aim to take him for lunch every couple of weeks and do lots of play dates and parks when he at home.
- Light candles in the evenings to give the place a cosy glow
- Get some brightly coloured flowers in pots for the front of the house.
- Play conkers with the boys
- Do lots of woodland walks and bike rides!
- Baking, baking, baking! Something about the change in the weather has me thinking about parkin and toffee!
- Decorate the living room as looking to move house and it desperately needs a fresh coat of paint.
- Book in a spa day with friends to keep the spirits revived.
- Teach Ethan to play chess. He was a master at dominos and draughts over the Summer.
- Wish Gary a very happy 40th birthday!
Do you have any aims for the autumn season? What do you like best?